Sunday, June 8, 2008

backlash galore


Artwork#8: My Hex poster. No need to say anything. I know there are some little flaws when it comes to the face structure but yes, I am vocal of the defect. The art speaks for itself. No need for any wordy descriptions.

Artwork#7: Treybor’s best of the best. I think this is one of your best-colored artwork. But we realized that the awful-wrongly-done-body-structures of your flying anime characters are covered and concealed in special-effects colors. Nicely done with photoshop. So how about the hand in the middle holding a sword? Oh, I see special-effects really did well in masking the special-defects-structures, hehehe! In Ilonggo: balik-awot ang body structures ka drawing mo to!
Artwork#6: Treybor’s Wing Man. Take a look closely pal, I thought it doesn’t look a man-with-a-wing but a worse version of “Condorilla” (an afternoon radio drama) and yeah, I think it looks like an over-cooked-turkey-duckling-with-fur, hehehe!

Artwork#5: My most powerful superhero creation--Captain Solar. Well, I want to talk too much on him but it was drawn using colored-pencil and has not been touched by photoshop. So, it’s a very raw artwork.
Artwork#4: Treybor’s Boxing scene. You call this boxing? My goodness, it looks lousy with the execution of the action. Oh yeah, the lines are fine but the characters seemed dehydrated, hehehe!
Artwork#3: My creation—Solar Superheroes. I wanted to be versatile with the character’s movements. Each one of them has their own powers and poses. No Prada heels this time, nega peeps!
Artwork#2: Treybor’s “Defender”. Look at the awful-side-view character and the crocodile-like-dragon monster? Looks freaky and wrongfully-done by someone who claims to be good, hehe!
Artwork#1: My Phoenix drawing five years ago. I guess, I’m confident of the body structures of the characters.

Toxic Denial

come on homo where is the blog of our deviant art you said youll post it side by side lets see lets post at least five works of mine and yours”

Treybor, the desperate artist (squealing a challenge in the comment section with awful grammar of www.kurisanimation.blogspot.com)

The attitude of comparison is so human nature. Like war, chaos, violence, crime, racism and hate, all of these toxic realities are human nature. Men are bound to destroy himself and the world around him with the absence of morality and righteousness. But we are given the freewill to change everything. Everything around us are subject to change if we set our heart for that change which begin with a single step and finding the light of truth.

I am not preaching here nor debating with anyone. I just want to prove that I am soul of reason, a man of conviction and a seeker of justice, equality and affirmation. I just want to speak up what I am made of and how I defend my existence from other people’s venomous homophobia. My intro is not crap, Treyvor. I am not dragging you again in a verbal tag and wordy blabbering-juggernaut you created inside me the moment you spilled your toxic accusations against me. This fighting freak against your appetite for shallow homophobia and double-standard judgements is the monster you created that bites back in your neck. Do you truly believe that I believe in your denial it wasn’t you who spilled the bad beans in the comments section or your acidic SMS side comments in someone’s cellphone? Your self-defense is total crap.

I realize now that “I” and especially “we” cannot ever impress you with our persistence to fight for our dreams. So please, don’t write your next comment stating-- “I have nothing against Kuris…”. It’s obviously another lousy “toxic denial” to use. And the other “toxic denial” that you must tattoo in your nutshell is: “you will never ever get even with me when it comes to creative artistry”. You can call me copycat, fag, drag, witch or blabbermouth and gather your cohorts inside your cyber backyard to throw spears of foul languages. But you will never crush my spirit and my convictions to expose your black, rotten gums. Wipe your mouth lost puppy, the rabies is raging in your system. It’s obviously clear now: your schemes and conniving cohorts hollering around the cyberspace are not effectively breaking me apart with your suppose-to-be discouraging comments. Oh yes, the comments section turned sane and mild lately with your cohort’s cooperation. I appreciate their touching sentiments to speak civil and write appropriately just to be posted the next day. I would even allow them to be posted if they would write properly and use reasoning power to pick on our obvious flaws. I am a very tolerant person and free-thinking soul for as long as I can remember. But if you or your bittersweet cohorts would cross the line again in the comments section, I would flare up the atomic bomb big time than ever. Let’s play the game fair and square. There’s always a loser and a winner in the eyes of the public judge. Who knows, you might wipe us off the tray in one blow with your artistic reincarnation. But sadly I must say for now, the miracle isn’t happening anytime soon. You we’re once a part of us and I decided to scratch you off the wall of remembrance because of your potential to infect the fold with your oxidation (meaning, you’re going to cause the rusting of the steel plaque).

Since you want me to be generous enough in accepting my dare of comparing your artworks with mine in this blog, I passionately fulfill your wish. With your wholehearted permission, I grabbed some of your beautifully-drawn, well-done masterpieces from your deviantart.com gallery and posted above beside my own artworks. I generously posted your deviantart URL (http://treybor.deviantart.com/gallery/) in case my readers and other commentators would check the rest of your awfully-crafted works. I hope you would enjoy my honest review and straightforward opinions between our artworks. For sure, expect mixed views from the readers including your beloved cohorts in this blog. But I warned them of the foul words they would use because obviously it would go down the trash bin by hitting the reject button once I read them all. Deal?

Sleep well tonight and enjoy the show. You should be glad Simon Cowell isn’t gonna be around to pick on both of us.

Postscript: As for the appetizer, I choose some of my ugly, lousy artworks to be posted beside your artworks to make the game fair. And for the dessert galore, I choose one of your colored artwork to stand beside my best one. Tick tock, the firecracker is ignited. The bomb would come up later once the show is over. There nothing fishy with this post pal, malaw-ay gid man obra mo ya, hehe!



To make the game fair again, here's a link to my deviantart.com artwork gallery in case you want to compare my works with this desperate homophobic fool.

http://rslphoenix.deviantart.com/

No comments: