Wednesday, October 7, 2009

nostalgia of u and me...

Nostalgia from the heart:

a letter from someone far far away... and a memory away...

You could have kissed me
Like this wasn't gonna last
Kept me from saying
Something Ill never take back
You could have held me
Like there was no chance
Of me waking up where I am
You could have stopped short of
Every dream I've ever had

You had to be there when that old sun came up
Making last night feel like a vision of things yet to come
You just had to hold me like nobody else
Now look what you've gone and done
You had to love me
Till I just cant get enough, please, please

So help me friend you've gone too far
Its way too late to save my heart
The way it feels each time we touch
I know I've never been so loved

And I can't help myself
So help me...

(words filled my head as I turn back the hands of time
and find myself alone again in the ocean of words
weaved by a friend that I met out of nowhere)


Hey Rein,

Your account was very interesting....so you have another friend I
ques, I sended you a friendrequest of hi5. And I hope you will
accept...........Rein, that is a dutch name is it....fill me in some
time.

cheers,

William.

Hey Rein,

What nice of you to accept me as a friend. Were you surprised to hear
from someone?
I think that a lot in life is made possible by God. That means all the
people we meet....I can not tell from you message if you believe in a
God or in something esle, but he, we can learn from eachother, can we?
When I read your text, I get the impression that in a way you are in
need for a good friend, am I wrong?
I already can read inbetween the lines that you're a very nice and
good guy.
I'm looking forward to get to know you a lot better! And maybe we can
meet sometime in the future.

Hope to hear from you soon!!

your friend,

William.

Hey Rein,

This is my work:

www.vulpen-orgel.nl

www.richardsfowkes.com

www.orgaumfrisicum.nl

Hope you enjoy

Talk to you soon

friend William

Hey Rein,

Let me tell you a bit more about were i am from.
I was born in Sneek, Frieland, a northpart of the Netherlands. We
speak our own language there: Frysk.
It is a flat country with a lot of history. I grow up in Langweer a
smal village with about 1000 people.
This part of the country has the most old historic organs of all the
world. (www.organumfrisicum.nl)
The oldest one is build in 1657. When I was 18, i moved to the city of
Rotterdam, one of our biggest city's.
I studied woodworking there intil i finished at age 22. Since then i
work in organbuilding.
It is a very short summary, bur everything you want to know , you may
aske.

And agian, I would like it a lot to have you as a new friend.

take care buddy!

Wim (William) Dijkstra

hey pal,

I'm turning 28, and you will be 24? Hope you don't mind 4 years of age
difference?
I always think that age is not that important.
The level of communicate is more important.
And I think we connct in that..
Did you see the work I do?
www.vulpen-orgel.nl and www,richardsfowkes.com?

well hope to hear ya soon,

do you have msn?

cheers

William

dear Rein,

If you want, we can also talk by phone sometime, There is a time
difference, but that isn't a big problem I guess.

Here is my number: 001 423 236 5466

Within two weeks that number is disconncted, but I'll have a
cellphone.

I'll let you know waht that number wil be.

Hope you'll try sometime.

We have still seven hours to go to newyear.

hope you have fun!

your friend,

William.



Hey friend,

When I read this message, you make me quite....I think you found a
soulmate amd so do I.
It are words which, in maybe a little different way, I could write
down the same for you.
Don't worry, we'll be longlasting friends.
whenever there is a problem, or other things to talk about, please do,
I'm a good listener.
I am very happy that I responded to you hi5-account......Hope we'll
meet sometime soon...

have a great new year!
God bless.

your friend,

William Dijkstra.

hey friend,

will you try that phonecall soon?
I'd really like to talk to you in person! You can even call in the
middle of the night....
How much timedifference do we have between here and the philipins?
Hope to talk to you soon!

William.


Dear Rein,

Thanks for your message. I'm happy to hear that I already can mean
something or you.
You really can make a difference, to people, to the world, in any way.
You've got skills to use, love to give and words to say. You can do
it.
I think when people see your picture, they can know a lot already
about you, if they want to see it.
That is important: do we want to see the mirracles still happening in
the world. How would you your life be, if I didn't responded on your
hi5 photo? How would my life be? For me to go to this other end of the
world is a lifetime chance to meet a lot if people. And you are one of
them. Again, you CAN make a difference if you want.
But you know, it starts within yourself, you have to believe in
yourself, love yourself, then, only then you can give love to others.
And for the few words I have read from you, I already know you're going
the right way...keep it up!
About a girlfriend or married: I am still single....he you would be a
nice person to spend a life with....just joking....
I hope to hear you soon, by phone or by email.

have a good start of the new year!

love and hugs,

William.


to be continued... I hope so....

No comments: