Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Say what?

Mimi--Mariah...love her in the past
Who's this stranger?...Oh I see, a chatmate.

Love and hate




It’s 2:47 AM. I’m alone and awake. There’s a lot of stuff I wanted to write about everything. But there’s nothing worth writing about those things I love and hate today.
I hate Mariah Carey’s new single and music video. I like the diva in her somewhere in the past but she’s awful lately. Her single “Touch my Body” and its accompanying music video is drop-head ugly and cheesy. I wish she could do more creative musical stuff that copying the tune of her previous last two hit singles (I forgot the title of those songs). And besides Mariah, its awful to call yourself “Mimi” and pretend your body is as yummy as fresh potato. Convince yourself that your getting old. Stop pretending you’re still sexy and cool as hiphop music.
I stayed at home and listen to some of mp3 music from my phone. But everytime I listen to those damn lovesongs, it reminds me of my chatmate who forgot to leave me offline message. I’ve been thinking about him so much but I got no sign if he’s still around. Life goes on. Time will tell if we will find each other at the crossroad of life.

No comments: