Tuesday, May 20, 2008


Worry-free me--the artist, the poet, the animator, the 6th spice

Blog up


Blog up your life (or is it, spice up your blog?). Yes, I must admit there’s so much crazy stuff going on my head and it wasn’t all about ginger or pepper. As my omnipotent pop goddesses, the Spice Girls are back for a world tour last year and rest for a while due to family commitments; I realize it’s time for me to make a blog. Not just a blog for excess mental baggage or another room for my political opinions (the last idea is something I would avoid doing coz’ it sucks), but for the love of writing. So whatever goodie-goodie stuff or nasty things I will write, I hope the outside world would understand that people have their own crazy ideas that they truly love to express. Who knows, the craziness inside us might save the world from the saturation of culture decline. I won't discuss my "wordwar" entry a while ago. After all, I am a harmless soul if I am treated fairly and when my friends are safe from the arrogance, toxic thoughts of those who are aiming to get to the top. Well, newsflash---the top is yours, all yours and we're not running after it. We are just eqquipped with gifts to touch other kindhearted artists in Iloilo or anywhere else. We prove what we say at the end of the day.
This is it. My first sane blog entry is going to be simple but will leave a promise that I’ll be back to write everything I wanted to express. Even those things I’m hesitant to share sometimes.
Proper pop is back, I’m the sixth spice guy in this side of the planet.

I'm gonna live with these thoughts for long long time.

No comments: