Monday, May 19, 2008

Wordwar

Get chaotic with your art, I call this---57 heroes
Spread the word of your true potential

Word Up

Word up is the code. No matter how you say something as long as it has impact to other people’s existence, it makes them react. Whether violently, emotionally or psychologically, it tortures them deep down inside when someone’s get better against them. They want the top spot on their own and in fact, they can’t take it when they are dropped from the race. Yeah right, start the race when you have real aces on your hands. And don’t dare when you only got the fake ones. I would rather call it fake because most self-craving homophobic fools can’t take the biting reality when they still remain unseen, unrecognized or un-praised even if they already crossed the lines. The lines between friends and traitors, transparency and deception, dreams and nightmares, wits and stupidity. Isn’t it true that my premonition and suspicion came close to my theory that it was you who blab and flab your lips with insecure-branded lipstick a year ago that I was expressing negative comments to somebody or someone you worshipped as your ultimate art-pal. Why? It simply implied that he tickled your attention-craving ego and appreciated your eye-straining “CRAPSmanship” the way me or anybody else didn’t ever do. Of course, I did expressed my compliments and praise but it was not enough because no matter how you gulp Gatorade, swallow Enervon C or lift tons of barrels in the gym, your artistic stroke doesn’t alter your still “hiding-behind-photoshop-manipulated-works”. And you even have the guts to call my artworks Funnycomickish? Hehe, you amuse me so much with your gutter-like squatter responses and so so plain terminologies. Do you know other terms aside from “gay”, “hypocrite” or “stupid”? Yack, it makes me puke and vomit big time every time I read you faulty paragraphs that resembles your “pang-Grade-six-section-12-school-project-masterpieces”. You ought to print “submitted by: Treyvor, the unknown, the forgotten and passing-awa artist” in front of your project’s folder.
So the most-fitted “word up” to an ignoramus can’t-take-it, can’t-crack-it-up loose-circuit wannabe artist who deep down inside still wants to attached his pedigree-fed bloated ego to a slowly-solidifying friendship like ours is to stuck (I repeat with eardrum-piercing holler) in your “something fishy, hehe” quote you dearly advocate. After all, your favorite quote fits your photoshop-depency-artcraps. You can’t even conceal real good stroke from flashy photoshop effects. Take my “word up” in your very system this time for I even I know for sure that you’re going to send a dozen of Ilonggo-readable “testimonials” to friendster peeps just to drag them in the issue that you and yourself alone have attracted the dak side of Karma. I firmly advise you not to flaunt Christianic verses and lines in your friendster headline because it makes me puke big time to read something angelic from a former fellow who’s always wearing insecure-branded lipstick! Christian verses are for souls with pure and beautiful intentions. And you have none of the above. You’re even gayer that I ever thought coz you seemed too sensitive with your skin if it would burn in the scorching sunlight every time you go out or sink yourself too much in the gym fearing your machismo would wear off. Let me tell honestly, Machismo is just a hollow state of mind by people who are gender homophobic with lack of Educational application and thinking their bloody fuck-like looks could ideally conform the norms. Wrong catch bitch boy, times have change. Female empowerment and mutant idealism is far more fierce in a good and positive way than terrorism homophobia. So stop terrorizing the world with your no-impact, nonsense machismo that by far for me is worse that being gay. Being realistic these days holds more weight in the modern society. Who do you think you’re fooling with your old medieval way of thinking and third world paranoia?
You’re swelling out in the wrong direction, your trumpets blowing for far too long and indeed it’s a race to get out of the bottom right now. And personally, why would I race with a less-aced competitor when in fact, friends and observers were exclaiming that my hand drawn graphics are far more anatomically-better and appealing than your lousy structured anime fight scenes. Your tech pen won’t save you from your awful, eye-aching art masterpieces which you claim your deviantart peeps adore. Inside my very thoughts when we first met in 2D class, I found your work satisfactory and not as much as superior as you thought. I think you should stick to the recommendation I gave you a year ago that if I would assign you in a comicbook work---you better rest and be contented as MY colorist or little less an inker, or should we say backstage production work? You were not meant for the lead penciling job. The tip of the pencil’s lead abstractly implies that your strokes should remain in inking or coloring work. But I doubt if coloring would be perfect for you since you’re palate for coloring is only limited for glossy hues and not as extensively creative like other professional colorists I saw or met. I know that I’m taking too personal with these criticisms for your appetite in art. But you deserve such discouraging comments and insights since you have a fang of a deceiver and big time appetite to seal your lips with insecurities. You may be direct and brutal with my gender perspective but I guess you were absolutely wrong to conclude that I got offended. Indeed, I am proud and loud to say that a freaky mutant beaten you black and blue right at the tip of the pencil’s lead, and yes, at the keyboard of my laptop. I am well aware of my personal preference and everything that I do with my life. If I commit faulty decision or lapses, I don’t regret it and instead I learn from it. Unlike you who practice self-adoration, a self-craving ignoramus that traitorously stab friends if you feel they overtaken you. After the last text argument we did a few months ago before our historical project took it final shape, you never ever expected that your negative side comments about me and the group would slip right through someone you fooled. I must say now that she would never ever take your side for you are a recognizable hypocrite who has no real deal aces on his sleeve. Her cellphone's SMS messages speaks loudly of your backstabbing even if I let go the whole chaos between us months ago. He were never impressed and continued to comparew us with a dissolving entity. You may be successful to drag irrelevant peeps and those peeps who once trusted us with your toxic-acidic tongue, but you failed to crush my very spirit, our very dream and our conviction not to abandon what we were destined to be—maverick Ilonggos who made a mark and not just a mark but a recognizable contribution to the expanding animation trend in the city. And where were you when we sacrifice and pursued our dream? You were hiding in your gloomy cave, stepping away, cooking misconception issues, killing yourself to miraculously make your drawings better than Stan Lee and filling your “posporo-like” nutshell with filthy thoughts. Let me tell you straight forward now, your “bad luck curse” has never ruined our conviction and indeed it backfired to you big time. But I bet you won’t admit that you’re broke now because it’s against you bloated ego which I crushed, shattered big time with my Prada high heels. Start biting hard your nails now, your flaming poisons and toxic tongue that you thought would ruined us from our peeps would never ever affect us or crush our very core dream. We are moving forward and you’ll be stuck there in deviantart.com rattling like a rattle snake in an empty dessert of illusions and threatening users to send you half-hearted comments to justify your lousy, photoshop-dependent, ugly, gloomy graphics.
My fierce pal and sweetest nemesis will you please tattoo this for all eternity in your shrinking nutshell right now----the WORD UP for you is: you’re just a lousy firecracker Treyvor, I’m your atomic bomb! (LOL-laugh out louder, this time).

No comments: