Saturday, November 29, 2008

cherry cherry boom boom!

kiss

Friend

there are many things I can’t finish on time

there are even a lot of reasons why I can’t reason out

to the queries of my heart seeking enlightenment

I wish you could light up my life someday

and bring back the sunshine in my day

but I am stuck in the middle of nowhere

It seems that the answer I was looking for

remains a “wishful-thinking” revery

Dear friend

there is something I’d like to tell you

there might be something that keeps me holding on

about the weight of the words you said to me

though it’s blunt in a literal way

these are cosmic rays in my starless sky

and heartfelt statement for you

It’s like stardust scattered in my infinite heaven

pulling my eyes to look above and wait for a falling star

but it was rain that fell like tears of the moon

clothe me with the coldness of your silence

Best friend

there are “half-truths” I wanted to stripped inside me

there might be “could-have-beens” I should have disclosed

where are we in this cyber realm of endless oceans

every hour I pay for the “sign-ins” and “sign-outs”

left me with bruises and scars of bewilderment

I should have told you I am dying in waiting

drowning and heavily breathing from the curse of this heart

willing to give it sincerely to you

without expecting any return

but only a kiss of flame

could set me free

from chain

forever

I wish you could hear this plea

Phoenix

No comments: