Saturday, November 29, 2008

download

I wanted to download this song

A few years ago

When my hurt was great

When my misery is bad

When my dream is almost gone

When

When… I thought life is over

I see myself back then

Hurt and shattered

By my search for something real

And a desire to be loved truthfully

By someone who taught me

And a reason for goodbye

Why is it hard to love someone

Who couldn’t love you honestly

Back then

My heart chases the fading light

of a friendship that I thought to be sure

my tears flowed with the falling rain

running through my hardened face

for once, I seek comfort

from this lonely, melancholic song

of Lindsay Lohan

but I’ve got no direction where to find it in the internet

for I sold my heart to misery

so I cried everytime I listen to this song

on the radio in the middle of the night

a few years after

I finally downloaded this song

When my head is clear

When I left my excess baggage

When my heart learned something

I know it’s déjà vu…

To look back and smile

How fool I was way back then

Everytime I listen to the same song again

(In my overloaded ipod)

Nostalgia hits a spot in me,

Phoenix

No comments: