Saturday, November 29, 2008

clolrs and hues

deSIGN

I should have wrote

A thousand essays

A million poems

A billion monologues

A trillion letters

For you

After we met online

A year ago

But that would be over soon

I should have painted

A hundred murals

A thousand pictures

A million portraits

A billion abstracts

About how I feel for you

After you emailed your heart

Fifteen months ago

But that would be forgotten soon

You could make or break

These angelic wings of poetry

And artistic silhouette before

But that would conclude soon

For I slowly learned

And desperately learning

To find my inner awakening

From reality that bites

And reveries that blinds

That love has its own way

No matter how we design

A masterpiece of allusion

What’s the difference between having a paint brush and a pencil when the heart is numb?… phoenix

No comments: