Saturday, November 29, 2008

singing in sober

[Stranded***)

I’m sorry if I feel this way

Vast anxiety

Uncertain reality

Impossible expectation

Precious illusion

I guess I’ll hide away as I efface this

Intimidation

I designed this emotional trap for her

But I fear

For a tear

I’m the one

Who stuns

No not me for heaven sake!

Now tell me how to forget you and make this

Feelings fake

Then I found infatuation and a dream you’ll care

For me without lies

In your eyes

In your smile

In my silent cry

Your presence drowns me like her no matter

How I try

I know it’s my fault I drag you out of her

Memories

There are miseries

There are confusions

And infatuations

Suffocated my newly healed heart from

Cruel illusions

Crushing like tidal wave in my consciousness

That drags my tears to the sea

Help me

I don’t wanna be

To see me

Stranded again in a crossroad for your love

Chained in hopeless

Infinity

Reminiscing my (The) Educator days when I fell for Jennifer Page’s song while hurting for worthless infatuation… phoenix

No comments: